ESPN.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Redskins Starting Wide Receivers

With the recent addition of wide receivers this is how I see the depth at this position lining up by kickoff:

WR 1: Pierre Garcon, Leonard Hankerson
WR 2: Josh Morgan, Jabar Gaffney
SLOT: Santana Moss, Terrence Austin

I think the redskins will do a lot more of the three WR sets and will have good flexibility with Garcon, Morgan, and Moss as the stating three. I think the depth at this position will be solid and all six of these guys will see a lot of time on the field throughout the season. I do think by opening day we will see Anthony Armstrong no longer with the Redskins. I have this feeling Brandon Banks will still be on the squad and the opening day kick returner.

Tweet me your thoughts @dmvsportss . Tomorrow I will take a look at the Redskins QB position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment